A business strategy is always based on customers. A sales strategy means being clear in three areas:
- What do you offer in the market? What makes you unique?
- Who do you want to sell it to? Who are your customers?
- How do you want to sell it?
The world is changing faster than ever. That’s why we teach marketers how to respond effectively to the dramatic changes around us.
- What are the new trends in client acquisition and retention?
- How to get new customers to cooperate?
- How to build relationships with existing customers?
- How to expand cooperation with existing customers?
- How to win against competition?
- How to deal with difficult clients?
- How to avoid the most common mistakes in the business sphere?
It is not just the training itself; together with you we will create a workable sales strategy and use insights from sales and marketing psychology to increase the effectiveness of your sales team.