- Do you want to learn how to lead your team on the path to achieving goals?
- How to use modern tools but not become enslaved by them?
- How to achieve goals? How to motivate your team?
If these questions bother you, no worries, you are not the only one. Here is the good news – you can change that!
- What is the role of a manager in the 21st century?
- What is expected of a manager?
- How to choose the right management style?
- What are the tools to motivate a subordinate?
- How to be an effective manager and achieve desired results?
- How to use coaching correctly? What is the difference between participatory and directive leadership and when to use them?
- How to communicate effectively with colleagues? What is my non-verbal communication towards my colleagues? What does it reveal?
- How does questioning help a manager and how to actively listen?
- What if you are not satisfied with your colleagues’ performance? Where did the mistake happen? How to give the right feedback?
- How to achieve a positive change in the actions of subordinates through criticism/disapproval/reprimand?
- What is the best way to give positive and negative feedback and how to use feedback as a motivational tool?
- The training is conducted in an interactive form with a high level of participant involvement.
- Practical case studies included.